Friday, August 1, 2014

Feature Follow Friday: City Galore


Feature Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee Alison Can Read. It's a way for bloggers and readers alike to make some new friends and gain some new followers as well. The point of this hop is to follow other bloggers. I follow you, you follow me.

Also, this week's featured bloggers are I am Simply a Book Drunkard (great name!) and Sara in Bookland, so make sure you check them out too.

While I do prefer GFC and/or Bloglovin follows, if you would like to follow me via email/twitter etc, that's great too! Also, please leave a comment so I can follow you back!


Question of the Week


What is the biggest city you live near (or an interesting landmark)? Show us a postcard picture.
I live in Melbourne, the capital of Victoria in Australia, with an estimated 4.077million other people (as of 2010 census). Below is a picture I took last Sunday during the Run Melbourne (I didn't run, I was a volunteer :D) which I thought was quite pretty (despite the disgustingly early hour).

Anyway, happy weekending and I'd love to check out your city too! :)

6 comments:

  1. I would love to visit your country! This is a beautiful picture!

    New follower via GFC :)

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh would be a dream to visit Australia!!!
    New Follower
    Anna's FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to visit Australia sometime this lifetime! Beautiful!


    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Australia is gorgeous from all the pictures I've seen and I would love to visit here one day. It's fun that it's a picture you took yourself!

    New BlogLovin' follower :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to go to Australia.
    I'm an existing follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's my dream to visit to visit Australia some day!

    Terri M.
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete