Friday, October 2, 2015

Feature Follow Friday: Kiss Marry Kill


Feature Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee Alison Can Read. It's a way for bloggers and readers alike to make some new friends and gain some new followers as well. The point of this hop is to follow other bloggers. I follow you, you follow me.

Also, this week's featured bloggers is Rabbit Ears Book Blog, so make sure you check them out too!

While I do prefer GFC and/or Bloglovin follows, if you would like to follow me via email/twitter etc., that's great too! Also, please leave a comment so I can follow you back!

Question of the Book

Pick three book characters... Kiss? Marry? Kill?
Ooh, interesting prospect. Book-wise, I think I'm going to pick The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer (I can't wait for Winter to come out). Anyway, I think I will...

Kiss: Wolf - tall, dark and dangerous. Yup, enough said. 

Marry: Captain Carswell Thorne. I know, I know, he rarely takes anything seriously. But he's funny and light-hearted and I think those qualities will balance me out nicely. I'll know no matter how bad or stressful my day is, when I come home, he'll be able to make me laugh. I will need to keep the ladies away from him though...

Kill: The obvious one would be Queen Levana. But to make it difficult for myself, if I were to pick from the four main male protagonists who to kill, I think I would have to go Jacin Clay. I know I will probably end up loving him too when Winter comes out, but at the moment, he's relatively unknown and between him and the attachments I have grown for Kai, Wolf and Thorne, it kind of had to come down to him. 

[To be honest, if I could bend the rules, I would kiss Thorne, marry him, and everyone else can get the cliff.]

Anyway, those are my choices for this week. Which characters did you pick for each option? I'd love to find out! :D

7 comments:

  1. I agree although Kai would also be an excellent kiss choice! New bloglovin follower. My FF: http://milkywayofbooks.blogspot.gr/2015/10/feature-and-follow-273.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read Cinder so far, but obviously I need to get moving on reading the rest! :-D Old bloglovin' follower.

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series, however after reading this, I googled the series and I am DEFINITELY reading this!! The series is added to my TBR list!!

    New follower via GFC!
    My FF: http://tyrasbookshelf.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/feature-follow-friday.html

    -Tyra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh great choices I almost was going too choice this series as well but I absolutely agree with you even though I love wolf more lol :) thank you for stopping by and following my blog. Old follower. :)

    ReplyDelete