Friday, April 1, 2016

March 2016 Wrap-Up


We are now in the second quarter of 2016! How scary is that?!

This month was all about slow and steady. I had a busy work schedule this month plus I was ridiculously unwell for 2 of those weeks (and weren't able to take time off work) so I didn't really have a regular reading schedule. However, looking back at March, I still read 7 books and completed one more series. So I am pleased.



Highlights of the month:

  • I listened to Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari as an audiobook and I really enjoyed it. He was funny, easy to listen to and made a lot of the dry data from the research really approachable and easy to understand. 
  • I finally read something by Colleen Hoover! One more author off my "embarrassed I still haven't read these authors" list.
What about you guys? How did you go in terms of reading this month?

2 comments:

  1. Seven books is still a lot. I’m happy when I can read that much in a month. Happy April!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great month!

    ReplyDelete